Professional Bookkeeping Services in the Houston Area
Your Certified Public Accountant (CPA) provides you and your business with a full range of financial advisory services.
We will assist you in:
- Achieving the maximum profit from your business venture
- Communicating with other professionals and government agencies
- Investing to earn satisfactory yields
- Paying the lowest taxes possible and keeping more of what you make
- Planning your estate to achieve your wishes and reduce tax costs
- Satisfying record keeping and report filing requirements
- Solving business problems
- Using financial and audit reports to make sound business decisions
Financial and Estate Planning
Dominic O. Amaugwu, PC, CPA is your financial consultant working with you to increase your net worth and then planning with you to minimize estate taxes. A total program including an analysis of net worth, investment review, family gifting, retirement planning, and family business transfers is available to assist you in maximizing benefits for you and your heirs.
Your CPA acts as a sounding board for your investment ideas and suggests the best structure to maximize your after-tax return.
As you start a business, your CPA will help you select the proper organizational structure and secure adequate financing. Your CPA works with you and your banker, lawyer, insurance agent and other advisors to solve your business problems. You will receive assistance with loan applications, pricing, credit policies, cash flow, cost controls and any other business needs. If you have a financial problem your CPA can’t solve, you will be directed to a specialist for assistance.